Considering an office remodel or cost effective makeover? Focus on your first impression, your patients and clients will notice. Allocating time and resources to refurbishing your office’s waiting room, adding a touch of personal style to a warm and welcoming front room, will go a long way to enhance a visit to your business.
Waiting room must haves:
Features an effective waiting room can’t be without:
- Uncluttered and clean beverage station providing easy access to cold water. Coffee and/or tea with all the fixings has become the norm more than the exception.
- A space away from the seating area for coats, strollers, walkers, and umbrellas.
- Light filled seating area facing the reception desk.
- Table and chairs for filling out forms-no more balancing clipboards on one knee.
- Green plants to add a touch of life.
- Up to date reading material
- Cool paint colors on the walls such as pale blues and greens to create a soothing and relaxed feeling.
Ready to make a statement? Consider these slightly greater investments that can pay significant dividends.
- Add an aquarium for visual interest.
- Separate play area for children with toys and floor pillows.
- Computer workstation
- Interior designer to pull it all together.
You don’t have to build a new facility or undergo a major renovation, a welcoming tranquil environment where time passes quickly and comfortably, will go a long way with increasing customer satisfaction.